ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You either like it or dont!?

LY 200
Not my bag but i wouldnt get a spoiler personally as indicated you need by the first responce - Bar the red looks perfect imo.

Titanium 182
Not my bag but i wouldnt get a spoiler personally as indicated you need by the first responce - Bar the red looks perfect imo.

if there's no red it's just a standard 197 cup ?! Where's the fun in that lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The missus says it looks like a jam sandwich! Haha

Not sure I like the red strip in the middle, but the spoiler caps could look good. Think if you did bullet, not side strip and then spoiler caps it would work nicely.

Titanium 182
I said at the begining of the thread that I didn't like the cup spoiler so to all those people that have still suggested it im sorry to say it's never going to happen

Dont like the red diamonds everything else is good.
Makes me think someone should make a r27r, red wheels + side stickers, carbon bonnet red roll cage and some buckets :D

Titanium 182
Makes me think someone should make a r27r, red wheels + side stickers, carbon bonnet red roll cage and some buckets :D

i think theduck may be doing something along them lines with his !

200 FF Storm Grey

It's what I'm doing with my 182 although not so much based on the R26R, just that sort of styling with the blacks and reds

54 plate, Arctic Blue 182
really like it.

heres a suggestion....

boot and front badge do black like the wheels BUT inards do red like the bumps and mirrors, less in your face but ties it all together :)

making me want a 197 :)