ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YORKSHIRE CLIO MEET

clio 172 cup
After joining Cliosport late last year after buying a 172 cup, i thought i'd come along to a meet. Today we were supposed to meet in Leeds and drive through to the Rythre Arms near Tadcaster for a drink and a chat. Well nobody showed up either in Leeds or at the mushroom farm and not even at the pub. I waited at the farm for more than an hour and Andy W waited in Leeds for someone to show up, but nobody did. Andy lives in Selby and bumped into me at the farm. Both of us were a bit annoyed to say the least, we'd made the effort, so where were the rest of you guys??? Surely if you're going to cancel the meet you could have mailed everybody that was interested to let them know.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I mentioned in the thread I wasn't going to be able to make it yesterday.

It's generally advised that people look at the thread before setting off but obviously being fairly new you didn't know this, apologies for that.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Pity this was a fail. was looking forward to it, but was without my wheels in the end.

If it was planned again, who'd be keen? Sun is out muchly and some good pics can be had at that farm.

clio 172 cup
No apologies needed Mike, i should have checked on the sunday morning before i left. My stupidity really. If it gets organised again count me in.

200 GORDINI
well i would have joined you guys but my clio is still about 2 wks away:banghead:
Im up for any meet,and by the way the r-arms is a very good eating place.
Hope this gets arranged again:D

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
My wheels are back :)

Rather than a driving meet, wondered if anyone fancies a few photos at the farm on Sunday 10.00am? I haven't got any decent ones and feel a pleb getting the SLR out on the drive. Dont think there is a grand prix this weekend - albeit April fools.

My wheels are back :)

Rather than a driving meet, wondered if anyone fancies a few photos at the farm on Sunday 10.00am? I haven't got any decent ones and feel a pleb getting the SLR out on the drive. Dont think there is a grand prix this weekend - albeit April fools.

I could be up for that