ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Big Breakfast

Clio 182 Trophy #229
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by leeds_182
I was thinking Colton retail park - LS15 9JB at around 8am to set off at 815am? It gets proper busy at malton so probably better to get there close to the start time.

Is this the meeting area then for a convoy up?

I was thinking this, there seems to be a few people wanting to meet at different places. Could we have somewhere where we can all meet up and drive in?

I mean Colton retail park is only a 30-40 minute drive for me from Halifax so I would be up for that.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I suggested Colton as it's pretty easy from the a1 / m1 / m62. If anyone wants to meet at the little chef with the renault sport dudes that's upto them.

What I'm saying is, I'll be at Colton from 8am and setting off at 810am.

RB Clio 182
I suggested Colton as it's pretty easy from the a1 / m1 / m62. If anyone wants to meet at the little chef with the renault sport dudes that's upto them.

What I'm saying is, I'll be at Colton from 8am and setting off at 810am.

Hi mate, if im coming ill meet you there at 8am, hows the car running?

Alien Green 200
mine should be moving under its own power and road legal by sunday so i'll be at colton if all is well

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice one. Should be a nice little convoy! Always some nice metal on the a64 at that time making its way down.

I'm gonna play this one by ear guys

It's a very early start for me from Lincoln and it's forecast rain. I'm also heading down to Donington next weekend for the French Series race - so if I get up Sunday morning and it's cold and slinging it down I might skip it and save some pennies for next weekend instead.

In the clio it's about £70 in fuel to get to Malton and back lol