ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Big Breakfast

RS200 & PH2 172
Think we will be doing the usual run over to Scarborough after with Clio197.net / yorkshire renaultsport so if anyone else fancies the run and fish and chips on front after then will post up details later. If I can pluck up the courage then I may bring the 172 for a run :)

RS200 & PH2 172
We will be meeting as usual at the A64 then going in the scenic way, last time thou it was really busy there so was thinking if I get the route in to malton, could maybe have 2 meeting points? Pick up the convoy and have a big renault convoy landing at malton :D

Changes to often
I ran with you guys after Malton last time, was epic fun, thought my Clio was broken until I realised it was a Clio with a megane engine that I was trying to up with lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I found all the renault hats and coats a little difficult to deal with the last time I went with renaultsport.co.uk.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone fancy meeting at Colton (early) and cruising down?

The renaultsport meeting point was properly rammed last time!

Renaultsport Clio182
yeah thats lads from North East i was just wondering whos coming from leeds/wakefield area

I didn't think I would be able to make this as I was meant to be down at Brands Hatch for the BTCC finale - but looks like I'm not doing that now so I'll bring the Cup out for a play :D

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I didn't think I would be able to make this as I was meant to be down at Brands Hatch for the BTCC finale - but looks like I'm not doing that now so I'll bring the Cup out for a play :D

ITB cup convoy? If mines done by then of course!

I'm going straight up A1 from Lincoln - then off at the A64 junction
Would be good to meet somewhere as I'm on my own this year and i'll be a bit bored of rattley throttle body noises by then lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I was thinking Colton retail park - LS15 9JB at around 8am to set off at 815am? It gets proper busy at malton so probably better to get there close to the start time.

I'm going straight up A1 from Lincoln - then off at the A64 junction
Would be good to meet somewhere as I'm on my own this year and i'll be a bit bored of rattley throttle body noises by then lol

I am meeting you this time! So many times we've crossed paths!

Changes to often
Cant bloody make it now, got to go to London for the weekend with work, gutted :(

What time is everyone gonna be there for? I only live down the road from there so don't have to set off very early...

Ant.

Clio 182 Trophy #229
I will be heading up in my Trophy from Halifax area if anyone is passing? Could fancy meeting up and driving up with some other Renaultsports if anyone is up for it.

Yeah i'm game. Worth getting there early for a spot and some bacon sarnies :D

Should have a load of new camera gear arriving on Friday so looking forward to this now

Renaultsport Clio182
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by leeds_182
I was thinking Colton retail park - LS15 9JB at around 8am to set off at 815am? It gets proper busy at malton so probably better to get there close to the start time.

Is this the meeting area then for a convoy up?

RS200 & PH2 172
There is a group of us meeting at Krispy Kreme then BP/Little chef and heading in the scenic way to malton and then onto Scarborough after if anyone fancies it just drop me a pm and will let ya know times / postcodes