ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yo guys check this out !!!!!

Vee dub

What part of the forum?
Found it! Quality

[Edited by TomS on 19 November 2004 at 7:28pm]

Volvo S60 T5

this made me chuckle

The Clio really is a girls car. However, the Clio 172 is a girls car in the same way that a micro-Uzi is a girls sub-machine gun

lol:)

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 19 November 2004
The Clio really is a girls car. However,172 is a girls car in the same way that a micro-Uzi is a girls sub-machine gun

PMSL

MINI JCW

they talk some crap on that forum, Alfa may charge a premium price but its not even in the same league as BMW, AUDI, Jaquar etc.

Alfa come bottom of every ownership/reliability survey

Ill get the GTA to sort the clio out, what a joke

Think the GTA is a 3.2 V6 they look lush as hell (unless the red ones I saw were special editions) , style wise id say on a par with the v6 clio, not quite as radical looking though

Quote: Originally posted by gazcaddy on 21 November 2004

GTA is 3.2 V6 they are very fast but cost close to 30k
they are v fast, but way too much power going through the front wheels. As i remember the clio lapped faster that a GTA on top gear

E91 M Sport

Quote: Originally posted by gazcaddy on 19 November 2004

Ill get the GTA to sort the clio out, what a joke
Well they have a point, the GTA is quicker in a straight line. But a trackday would sort that out...

147gta is 23k list

will piss all over the clio from a great height and wont get too far behind on the corners when suspension is sorted

Cheers, didnt read 10 pages but was quite impressed most forums start a war and start slating, they excepted the Clio was the faster car, well the majority..

they are rite though, the cars are in different leagues, as much as i love clios id say the alfa is a far supierior looking car. i know if i got offered a 182 or alfa 156 it would be the alfa everytime, seems like a decent site, nowhere near as much bitching or sarky comments as here.

Quote: Originally posted by Jim172CUP on 20 November 2004

I love my alfa because even though its a 1.8, itll smack a 2.5 liter beemer up, like the proverbial!

lol, i dont think so
Your right I have a 1997 1.8 16v 155 (same engine as the 156) and i get eaten alive by all beemers and the155 is lighter than the 156 by quite a bit