ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

dan's cast offs.
this could be an opportunity for someone to make a good £500 or so.

buy dan's car off him, park it up, wait six months until he really really regrets selling it and can't find a tidy low mileage one and then sell it back to him with a nice little mark up on it.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
this could be an opportunity for someone to make a good £500 or so.

buy dan's car off him, park it up, wait six months until he really really regrets selling it and can't find a tidy low mileage one and then sell it back to him with a nice little mark up on it.
Or if someone is looking for a r26 then wait 2 week till hes cleaned it and wait for sale ad

dan's cast offs.
and he's only thinking of an R26 'cos i had a ly one in last week:wink:

wait until i drag the wife's car out to get started on that...that'll be his next on the list.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
upload_2016-9-25_19-31-22.jpeg
Proper car

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Still in two minds to sell but as it was nice thought I'd try a couple of products I've not used for a while. Chemical guys glaze and some sealent Alex @ADS1982 sent me

835BA118-A3A8-4204-B691-9509A8E691E0_zpslt0xdfhw.jpg

E1874500-EE31-4413-B5FB-040FB80C4B94_zpsu5sfokyx.jpg

6120FE2A-1FC0-48BC-A771-19EEC4F8B4AE_zpsh9miep6b.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was in two minds mate, but you know that.

My car I know now and nothing really needs doing. It looks good imo and goes really well. I'm still there or there abouts with the r, just need to get my priorities right. Again, you know.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Was in two minds mate, but you know that.

My car I know now and nothing really needs doing. It looks good imo and goes really well. I'm still there or there abouts with the r, just need to get my priorities right. Again, you know.
Yeh i been having nightmare about r26 all week.I wonder why?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Guy in a black 1 about 5ft 2,8 stone receding hair line,i like too move it move it blasting attempting too overtake a vee rep fitted with a flymo