ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Oh, i'm confused. It looked like the fat metal part was the bit that was broken and leaking oil.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Kind of forgotten about it at the moment mate, it's on the to do list haha! No noises or anything so should be okay until i sort it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Got to say the handling is spot on now it's been set up properly after the camber bolts were fitted. It does pull slightly to the left but I think that's me messing with the rotating the wheels when I had the 'wobble'. Like a little go kart now though, love it :)

RB Clio 182
Got to say the handling is spot on now it's been set up properly after the camber bolts were fitted. It does pull slightly to the left but I think that's me messing with the rotating the wheels when I had the 'wobble'. Like a little go kart now though, love it :smile:
'Spot on' but pulls slightly to the left, is like saying 'i won the lottery' i and i got 3 numbers, but ill check them again later.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
'Spot on' but pulls slightly to the left, is like saying 'i won the lottery' i and i got 3 numbers, but ill check them again later.
He is comparing it to his weekend toy the Robin reliant with NOS and delboy leopard skin seats though

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Not used this wax for a while, it's good

C0CE8174-E3CF-43D6-A6C4-A61FFF303D0F_zps97nlezlc.jpg

15521C40-E155-41A0-9874-9194AABA0480_zpsmeqz4y0i.jpg

F8FEC388-CBBB-4087-873E-4BDEF37277D4_zpsgqn10c0p.jpg

8A113D6A-8FD9-4C95-86F0-A11B49769717_zpsmfwtiqpo.jpg

Tracking done

BFE6C5C4-533D-4CB7-862F-E9BD01A961D1_zpslrbsozkp.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Passed couple of weeks has been really busy for the time of year, weekend was bored.com

Where do you work?

Clio 197
Work In a fleet centre! Worst September since I've been in the trade aha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Very hit and miss, allways the same with kids being off etc. Hopefully picks up a bit or will treat myself to some new wax to pass the time lol.

Clio 197
Where you at? And tell me about it. Spent 4 hours on Friday at a wheel refurb place in town xD

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Clio 182 - RB
Just had another read through this. So debating selling mine, really want an E92 330D hard top, head says sell, heart says keep [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk