ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

dan's cast offs.
brainbleach.png

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Not a massive amount has happened to the car really. Fitted 5mm spacers and looking at getting my black washer blanks fitted. I think they will look good, like the cup ones?

6374891F-7A8C-4A69-95A5-3C5A3B70BA8C_zpsmaxybisr.jpg

After

7DFA46D9-3416-4C2B-A0A0-228487F8F8E1_zpsbivb3e3y.gif

Blanks

94E44A8A-F775-4A33-94AA-9706F129D66E_zpscgnnekrd.gif

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Don't be swayed by peer pressure. These bullies should get a weeks ban, disgusting behaviour.
If you want black washer blanks on your blue car you go ahead and put them on. Even if they will look s**t. [emoji106] [emoji23]

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not going to say that your car looks great with the new wax, because it always looks bloody great. You need to live closer to me mate, I've still only polished my bonnet [emoji38]

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
I'm not going to say that your car looks great with the new wax, because it always looks bloody great. You need to live closer to me mate, I've still only polished my bonnet [emoji38]
He really pays Derek the 75 year old valeter to do the car and oops let the cat out the bag or swirly sponge out the bucket .