ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

RB Clio 182
The graph looks great with no flat spots so the induction kit must work well.

Chris at efi told me that the longer the induction pipe the better the results are that he reads, he said the ones with a cone on the end of the oem 90 degree bend give out some really weird readings.

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
Seen this today at Carl's place. Lovely car!

Always great peace of mind to know it's running well and exactly how it should be. Chris knows his stuff!

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
100% take the trip to efi. Well worth the peace of mind knowing that your map has been tailored to your car and he will have done everything possible to make sure it's safe and get the most out of it!

Can't believe I haven't noticed this thread Dan, car looks very smart and good results on the mapping, nice strong engine that one

Makes me want to get mine mapped properly, rather than the RS Tuner 98Ron Map I have on it, but at £300 (I think?) and a 3 hour drive each way I've always held off...yet this has got me tempted again

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Price is £159 for a generic map with tweeks. For a full custom map is 260 but only worth it if you have cams etc

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
A thanks to @ADS1982
Sent me the duragloss a while back. It's my go to stuff now

5B9BE6FC-F574-4244-BDC5-9BB754284BF9_zpsyprfahdz.gif

2AF09921-2F06-48D7-BD4D-4623858784AD_zpsmcpgbzz3.gif