ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why? The throw is huge.

Probably a good thing though. JC5 boxes don't like to be rushed. I'd know.
All joking aside Turner the box is f**king horrible. Like an 80s item, hated the thing in the Trophy.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I need some lowering springs and from feedback the Eibach sportlines seem the best choice..being used to standard means anything after that is crashy..

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
If you want a little bit more lowz chris I recomend the h&r's. The sportlines from that place in Germany are a very good price though at £100 ish

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
The way your car sits it's just perfect I just hate the compromise of lowering springs

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
The wheels sat too far in when they were fitted. Think the offset is 40/42. Honestly mate I'd be happy using this for longer stints.

dan's cast offs.
The way your car sits it's just perfect I just hate the compromise of lowering springs

we've done at least 20,000 miles on the wife's car since we fitted h&r's. they are fine, on smooth roads they are fantastic!! not crashy as long as rest of your suspension is fine.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Scenic shifter fitted and over the moon. Miles better than before. Deflectors on too.

Post pics at the weekend

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
What does it improve? I'm assuming the throw is better ie gears feel closer together. Does it tighten things up too?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It has the yanoo bush rather than the rubber type.

It's obviously taller so your not reaching down.

Nicer and more precise changing gear.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers dude. Coming along nicely.

Do love yours though. Can I have your wheels please, oh and the washer blanks too :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Couple of small updates.

20mm h&r spacers on the front. I've ordered the pms rear shims to space the rear out, will be done Thursday all being well.

image_zpso0nzorid.jpg

image_zpsboklz0o8.jpg

Heko deflectors fitted because they look cool :)

image_zpsvosop62y.jpg

Went with the scenic shifter. Did want the pms but tight.

image_zpsmr5obh3j.jpg

Couple of random shots

image_zpsg74kkurr.jpg

image_zpso5z8tl6c.jpg

image_zps0umfphxr.jpg

image_zpsvosop62y.jpg

On the to do list

-headlight correction
-fit aftermarket wheel.
-book a track day.

Big thank you to @bloke. As always top guy to know.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers John. If there was a 'thank you for the kind offer but not at the moment' I would be pressing it lol. Not the best pic and the ground is flat ish but this is how it sits

image_zpso4cnzf6d.jpg

RB 182 FF
Looks cracking! RB is so good when shiney and is definitely the 2nd best colour behind Iceberg silver..:tongueout: Boy I wish Renault did Iceberg on the 182..!