ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
What's plan next then?

Not sure yet mate. With having a baby etc I just lost a bit of interest, hence lack of forecourt pictures lol.

Will depend on people’s expectations. It’s a 13 year old 71k car, for sensible money in the fastest ;) colour.

For the money it’s hard to beat, imo.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Not sure yet mate. With having a baby etc I just lost a bit of interest, hence lack of forecourt pictures lol.

Will depend on people’s expectations. It’s a 13 year old 71k car, for sensible money in the fastest ;) colour.

For the money it’s hard to beat, imo.

It will sell mate tidy rare car?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
My so far shortlist.

Cupra 225, five door, look nice, quick etc.

Accord type r, as above, allways loved the look, but old...

Ep3. I still think these have aged ok, reliable, common, but three door.

Will leave a clio off the list for now.

My so far shortlist.

Cupra 225, five door, look nice, quick etc.

Accord type r, as above, allways loved the look, but old...

Ep3. I still think these have aged ok, reliable, common, but three door.

Will leave a clio off the list for now.

I've had 2 EP3 Type R's, good car for the money, quick, reliable BUT...…. very basic spec, even the premier, when compared to a 182, you have to have it in the vtec to really make it feel fast, under 5800 it's still alright, but just a 2.0 if you get me...… handling is good but I found when I did a track evening in my second EP3, the Clio's smashed me. It's a key reason I sold it for a 182. My first one was a 30th Anniversary edition so had the Recaro seats. Sooo comfy, but the standard seats look a bit pants. Just my 2p's worth mate, from someone who has owned both :)

Always fancied an Accord Type-R myself btw, something about them. Needs to be lowered tho!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Shame mate - but the phase 2 Clio is a small shell for a family.

Was/is a lovely car and a real credit to you.

What's next?

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Dan your a man in the know what’s this worth
4D3A9197-BF21-49A7-9F80-CB281EC94872_zpsmwbhn2j1.jpg

dan's cast offs.
has to be said it drove so well, genuinely doubt many in the country that were better than it, no noises, bumps, creaks, rattles etc. handled well for stock dampers and aftermarket springs, the new owner genuinely doesn't realise yet how good a car it is.