ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yelow clio in longwell green lastnight u raced me

honda civic
hi nice car nice and plate iam the person with the civic vti u had a little play with on the duel and i have to say y dosent my gf drive like you your bf must be lucky

Liquid Yellow 182
I love the white cup, but gonna stick with the 182 for now...

Mace - don't work at the mall... do shop there a fair bit tho!

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I saw the white cup in Cooks the other day and I think it looks wicked with black wheels/diffuser/red brakes etc.

I keep seeing a Liquid yellow Clio 182 on the ring road between longwell green and Emersons, was going to try and race it the other day but traffic was hideous. Also had a little play with a silver 172 - does everyone on here end up on the ring road?!!

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Just a warning if a white astra gte with black wheels/tinted windows decides to race you I wouldn't bother - it's apparently running a C20LET (2 litre turbo), and was rapid the other day. To say I was disappointed was an understatement :-( lol

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i was in longwell green last night at the vue cinema, i saw a blue:eek: clio 1.2 16v in the upper car park, it had a full body kit:S , massive giant wheels and to white stripes down it, any1 off here, i parked next to it in my black clio????