ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow or Blue?

Megane 175 & BG182
Had a day out yesterday in the sun with my LY and my friends RB.

Which do you prefer? I love both colours and on a sunny day blasting around the B roads id take either :)

RB 182 FF
I have RB and love it, I think I like liquid yellow even more but not sure if I could live with yellow everyday.! Both great colours, a liquid yellow V6 is one of my dream cars! :D Oh great photos by the way, I love the first shot!

Suzuki Jimny
Where are these roads?

Lol at the 1st picture being almost identical to your avatar on the A4069!

Megane 175 & BG182
Thanka guys, friend who took the pics are both good photographers luckily! Shades are abit dodgy, I have a new pair but those were in my car, didn't expect to need them in January! Roads are near Stroud in Gloucestershire :)

Ford Fiesta ST2
Love Liquid Yellow. My brothers just had his Caterham painted liquid yellow and looks great even though it's in parts been built. Hopefully will be complete in the next month so will get the full affect of the liquid yellow :)

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Liquid yellow all the way... But my wife's Racing Blue is lovely too!

R26/200 Raider
Both are the best RenaultSport colours by far! I've had both but on a sunny day when the pearl does its job, then I'd take LY. Just looks amazing!

Both are awesome colours, and quite photogenic.

Where are these roads?

Lol at the 1st picture being almost identical to your avatar on the A4069!

Its because both of them where taken by me. its an angle that works quite well for herpin bends.

1st pic... Is that going down the "W" to Nailsworth?

It sure is. It looked a fun road, wish I had my car to have a play in instead of taking picture :(