ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow Fogs - Illegal?

LY 200
I'm fairly sure they aren't illegal, if they were you'd be unlucky to get pulled over for it with the amount of people that seem to have them.

But I agree I don't think they look great :p

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Standard fitment on early mk1 valvers & R5's iirc so they can't be illegal ;)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Not sure about the fogs but theres a few cars going about with their headlights done yellow, looks s**t imo

RB 182 Cup
Nothing at all mentioned in the The Road Vehicles Lighting Regulations 1989 precluding yellow lights to the front, only red. Thereafter there are many regs regarding blue / flashing lamps etc.

Plus you can legally buy all weather bulbs that have a yellow / amber type light.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Front foglights are not covered by the MOT, so shouldn't be an issue...if you did your rear foglights yellow...that might be another thing! ;)

Not sure about the fogs but theres a few cars going about with their headlights done yellow, looks s**t imo

:eek:

8202772497_2e5b876ef6_z.jpg

306 by joe.drewery, on Flickr

8202776869_aa4515443e_z.jpg

306 by joe.drewery, on Flickr

Really don't miss that car.