ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Y746 LUB

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Spotted down motorway. Gave a cheeky smile to us when going past ;) we was in the megane :p

Is it miilow off here?

A grey one
HIIIIIII ! Haha I was innocently checking my reflection in your car when I realised you were looking at me, embarassed :')

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Haha i saw your car and saw the cliosport and thought id seen it before from somewhere. By time i looked you was looking and smiling :')

A grey one
Yeah I was trying to sit alongside to look at my reflection, when I looked up you were looking and I felt a bit silly so I laughed, I thought you were gonna try and race me so I shook my head, well it made my being journey a bit more entertaining! :')
you're fairly local to me tbh!

Renault Clio MK4 RS
ahh not far from you then really! didnt expect to see anyone from Cliosport on the way there then you just randombly turned up beside us :p