ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas night out 2010!

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
the trains better be bloody runnin the morn, lol, btw where the hell is The Grahamston pub, google comes up with loads of different ones. one site says its on waterloo street but when i used google maps its not in the street using the street view thing as well

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Chic, alan, BROONLEE, yous in that pub on waterloo street then going to Yen? al get yous in there if yous are

Merk SHAGNASTY Hourston canny wait x

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Aye mate, am just back from dunfermline so sorting my s**t out then i'll head up and hopefully be in that pub before half 6 for a quick one before yen, see ya's soon!

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Should b meetin u lot in the pub. Went past the day to see where it was. Has chic still got ma number?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
good but not in the same league as last year.

dinner was decent and something different, vfm wasnt 'that' amazing imo and we only really went to two places after that, but never mind.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Last year was epic, but I still had a riot last night even though I had to f**k off early, sorry chaps!
That Yen place was good but a wis still hungry after it, 8 b*****d courses! hahaha

Craig what kinda jacket did you have on again mate?