ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas night out 2010!

ST
The list now stands at 15:

1. Alan- THE DEGENERATE SOUTH LANARKSHIRE BUM LOVING GAYLORD IS 2/1 TO HAVE TUNA FINGERS BEFORE 11PM
2. Paul- WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED ALONG IF HES FINISHED ALL HIS STUDYING FOR HIS 'PRELIMS'. ALSO GOT A PRIOR ENGAGEMENT MODELLI G FOR THE NEW KEN AND BARBIE RANGE, OUT JAN 11
3. Craig- IS BOOKED IN FOR CORRECTIVE SURGERY ON HIS HEAD SHAPE OWING TO HAT OVER USAGE
4. Merk- GIVEN ODDS OF 33/1 THAT MERK DOESNT ASS RAPE A 'BURLY' WAITRESS BETWEEN COURSES
5. Scott F- FAVOURITE TO BE OFFERED A RACE FROM BIG IAIN IN A 106 XSI.
6. Gaz - FIRM FAVOURITE TO SLASH GALLY OF BOTH HIS MANHOOD, LOCKS AND HANDS. EXPECTED TO REMIND DANNY 43 TIMES ABOUT THE SIZE OF HIS TV. (A YEAR OLD GAG NOW)
7. Chic - MIGHT HAVE A NEW JACKET THIS YEAR, BUT DONT COUNT ON IT.
8. koi - WILL TELL US DURING THE EVENING THAT THE 'GREASY SPOON' CHINESE IN IRVINE IS FAR BETTER VALUE
9. Steven.m - MIGHT WIN THE BATTLE OF THE 'SHAGOFF' CAR SALESMEN BETWEEN HIM AND THAT HELMET RYAN. EXPECT TOO VALUE TRADE INNS AS THE NIGHT PROGRESSES
10. Simon Pegg - IS WIDELY TIPPED TO 'BAIL' AT 10PM LIKE LAST YEAR AS HE 'CANNY HANDLE THE BUCKFAST' THAT WILL BE PARTAKEN AT CHATERHAULT TRAIN STATION ON THE WAY IN
11. rctempire - IS CHANGING HIS NAME TO MICROPHONE HEID. 5/2 THAT HE WILL KEEP HIS 'MOVEMEBER' TASH FOR THE OCCASION JUST FOR TEH LULZ
12.Fee.Dee - Loves Teppayaki too much.
13. wecraig1508 - IS BRAVE FOR INVITING HIS MISSUS AND WILL REGRET THIS AFTER THE 75TH JAEGERBOMB HITS YOUR LIPS FRANK THE TANK STYLE
14. weecraigs better half - OBLIGATORY CS PICS COMMENT
15. Iain - THE FORUMS ONLY JOHN LESLIE/ DUNCAN FERGUSON AND KRIS BOYD LOOKALIKE. EXPECTED TO BOAST THE HIGHEST CONSUMPTION OF THAT 'WATERY PISCH' AKA TENNENTS

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Danny, Big Ian and Gally won't be coming!

Let the drop outs commence!

FANNIES!!!!

FVCKIN SHOWER OF SHlTE!!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not even going for a genuine reason I might add. But Danny not going! :(

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Don't know why we bother our arse's to organise stuff!

Absolute joke.

I'm going for dinner then going home.

ST
Oh well me n Chic will be ballin' it right up.. We done it in Maga we can certainly do it in town.. N that's an invite to anyone else, Pauly, Scott etc..

AS THE SAYING GOES, ITS WHAT YOU MAKE IT.

Porsche Boxster987S
Oh well me n Chic will be ballin' it right up.. We done it in Maga we can certainly do it in town.. N that's an invite to anyone else, Pauly, Scott etc..

AS THE SAYING GOES, ITS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT.

:eek:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL Alan's never getting his hole! he'll be konked ooouttt dishin out lines like "Hereeee mate you're jay-kets no tailored, or Are you going home with her tonite mate? - LULZZZ! Floored!"

No danger! xx

ST
LOL Alan's never getting his hole! he'll be konked ooouttt dishin out lines like "Hereeee mate you're jay-kets no tailored, or Are you going home with her tonite mate? - LULZZZ! Floored!"

No danger! xx

Ha..

Afternoon buckle.. Is that you?

Let's not pass comment on females eh.. Green goblin, 'cleeper' to name but a few... KAPOW Leslie Chow!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ha..

Afternoon buckle.. Is that you?

Let's not pass comment on females eh.. Green goblin, 'cleeper' to name but a few... KAPOW Leslie Chow!!

Calm down dear, it's only a prawn! I never did the "Green Goblin" and the cleeper, aye, well...

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Use my deposit to dry your eyes gaz.

Ive got work commitments that i cant get out of.
How about I stick your tenner doon yer throat ya cheeky prick!!!

Al give you yer tenner deposit back, ye obviously need it.

All talk, nae action!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
How about I stick your tenner doon yer throat ya cheeky prick!!!

Al give you yer tenner deposit back, ye obviously need it.

All talk, nae action!

Need it for what? Ear plugs so a dont need to listen tae this pish.

If i canny make it i canny make it. End of.

Gee the tenner to charity or throw it in the kitty for aw i care tbh.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Danny, to be fair...

You are a bit bent.

1. Make lifesize cutout of yourself
2. Take lifesize cutout to work and leave it there
3. Boss thinks you're at work when ACTUALLY you're on the CS night out

tumblr_lbydd7hV4C1qzcsqs.jpg

PROBLEM CS?