ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas/New Year meet Ideas thread.

Jap Box
Right lads how about

Sunday 23rd of Jan. Where? Swansea? What to do? Mumbles area for a park up and chat and some food? Im open to suggestions.

Scott

Sounds good, ill ask work for the day off tomorrow!

Can I convoy with you? Last time I went to swansea it was a damn nightmare driving, could have just been because I went Friday night when all the football was on though lmao

Clio 172 Track(ish)
Is Sunday the 23rd still on? Swansea? Mumbles? Bracelet bay next to Castellamare would prob be good. Big car park, access to coffee etc ;)

Hey guys, its been a little while since i was on here last lol, is this 23rd of jan happening and where coz wanna come

im off on the 23rd too if anyone fancies meeting still - not sure about driving to Swansea though, petrol is ridiculous at the moment!

Jap Box
I wouldnt mind meeting as far as Bridgend/Merthyr as I know my way around there, Carmarthen even better :rasp:

Scott - are you sorting anything out mate?

Could be a good chance for a bit of a winter photoshoot if we meet somewhere during the day - we have had a couple of good meets in the past meeting at Ikea in Cardiff so that could be an option

Anyone else got any ideas?

Fiesta ST-3
Yes mate, but struggling on location. Swansea & braclett bay was the idea but whats peoples thoughts on travelling to Swansea?

Fiesta ST-3
For someone who lives in swansea yes lol. My plan is to go to braclett bay but first meet somewhere we can all park and have food. Any suggestions Swansea lad?

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
i live 20 miles from swansea :p
liberty stadium, morfa. Harvester there. Im not 100% coming yet, but if it does go swansea way. Morfa is probably the best. Plenty of parking, cheap enough food.

Jap Box
Swansea it is then, closer for me :rasp:

Staying over some clunges house Sat night so will most likely get trashed and will drag her along with me the next day too to help be a guide to get to the right place lmao

Hopefully my over fuelling gets fixed tuesday, im spending £15 to get from Carmarthen to Llanelli now as it is :(

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
i live 20 miles from swansea :p
liberty stadium, morfa. Harvester there. Im not 100% coming yet, but if it does go swansea way. Morfa is probably the best. Plenty of parking, cheap enough food.

F

foulmouth

What's going on Scott? Lots of interest people wanna meet and wheres our area rep?

Fiesta ST-3
Sorry lads I'm not able to do this weekend. Something has been on the cards for a while but I couldn't be sure it was going to come about and it has. So your more than welcome to meet up, I can even arrange a meeting place I just won't be attending.

I will look to February now.

Scott

Jap Box
Sorry lads I'm not able to do this weekend. Something has been on the cards for a while but I couldn't be sure it was going to come about and it has. So your more than welcome to meet up, I can even arrange a meeting place I just won't be attending.

I will look to February now.

Scott

Thanks for clearing it all up :) can go along with getting smashed Saturday now then seeing as I wont have to drive :D

Will look forward to February, if you set a date this month soonish so I can book the day off that would be great help :)

F

foulmouth

So what is everyone doing? Are we having a meet? Loads up for it? How bout mumbles car park at 1pm? The one by the big apple? First car park on the left past mumbles pier over the mumbles hill? Anyone know a post code for it?

Fiesta ST-3
Area rep? Hhmmm

Excuse me but what's your issue? I've managed to organise two good meets since taking over neither of which you attended, with no help from the other Wales rep. If you think you can do a proper job or dislike my effort then please feel free to contact admin. Otherwise cut the comments.

F

foulmouth

The 2 meets u did organise which looked good the first my misses gave birth and the second my head basket blew, so sorry for not attending Scot, I believe u do do a good job so I have no issue,s so sorry if I come across that way, no arrogance intended mate, so any joy on this meet?

F

foulmouth

Oh well Sunday nite cruise down kenfig with the chavs it is then he he