ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas/New Year meet Ideas thread.

Fiesta ST-3
Hi guys hoping to have another gathering either before or after xmas its your call.

This is an ideas thread. I was thinking of meeting up, grabbing some food, then off to take some pictures. And it would be on a weekend. Dates I'm not fussed or location etc so let me hear your thoughts...

But please remember citys are a no go around xmas time.

197 FF Glacier White
I'm rarely in the area at weekends! I actually live in Lancashire now, but I hail from North Wales and work there during the week. However, I haven't done a meet of any sort since joining CS so if it's somewhere I could get to, even for an hour or so, I'll pop along and raise the average age for you!

I'm also not a fan of driving meets, especially at this time of the year, I drive a Cup, and it's culling season!

For me it would have to be North Wales, pretty much anywhere in the North is accessible fairly quickly. I'll keep my eyes on the thread and see where it goes.

Gareth

Jap Box
Id be happy to pop along if I can anyway, but work will most likely be a b**ch on me with weekends unless they can let me finish at 12 on a Saturday, they need to find cover though and im not sure how long it wil take :/

Id be happy to go to Bridgend or something where you all went before.

Car will be a mess though, too cold to clean it these days and im always working when its light outside :rasp:

(Or even bring them up to us in the West Scott :rasp: found out tonight the place I bought my car from is open every night and its pretty deserted after 7ish for night pics!)

C

clvs2222

Cant do anytime before xmas. Obviously our busiest period working for Royal Mail. A new years meet would be good! ;)

F

foulmouth

Much better i think. Good idea. Let everyone get the VERY EXPENSIVE festive season over with ha ha, how bout jan Sat the 8th? ?

Fiesta ST-3
I don't mind you coming along pritchard, more the merrier but you can't say one thing and then do the next as you please.

White ds3
I got owned lol i was prob just in a bad mood at the time didnt mean anything by it everyone types s**t on forums they dont mean Sorry if i ofended anyone guys

F

foulmouth

What mods u made tim?. Lush motor mate would sooo love one but ill keep dreamin lol

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
i should be up for a meet in the new year, weather is too bad to have any this month.

F

foulmouth

How bout sat 8th or sunday 9th? Sunday be better though as roads an car parks be quieter?

Jap Box
Id be up for one, need about a months notice for work though :( cars starting to take shape slowly :rasp:

F

foulmouth

Uve had over a months notice kerry u posted on this link on the second of december lol doh.

Fiesta ST-3
Right lads how about

Sunday 23rd of Jan. Where? Swansea? What to do? Mumbles area for a park up and chat and some food? Im open to suggestions.

Scott