ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox / Fallout 3 Q - Game saves ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
got a question which sadly i think i know the answer to but thought id ask anyway

i borrowed fallout 3 from my mate, and completed it, IIRC i installed the game to my hdd, now ive just bought the GOTY edition with all the add on packs

firstly can you play the add on packs straight away or do you have to play the original bit first, and secondly i seem to have deleted the game from my hdd as i didnt think id be playing it anymore, have i in the the process also deleted my saved game data, i.e still completed it or not ?

Diesel Barge
i think you'll have to play through the game to get to the dlc? i could be wrong tho.

Astra Bertone Coupe
The additional content is available as soon as you leave the vault in the GOTY edition also it sounds like you'll have to play the game through again as you've deleted the save.

erm have a look on the hdd lol but when you put the game in if it offers to let you start from a save you have saves ;)

Skoda Fabia vRS
the game hasnt turned up yet, was just wondering if anyone knew, ive got my fingers crossed