ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox elite controller ?

Mito Sportiva 135
Am I missing something with the app, it doesn't appear when I search for it on my Xbox or the apple App Store?

Mito Sportiva 135
I've got it sorted now (turns out the app is now automatically added following the update to XO) and loving it so far. For Destiny I've actually removed the paddles but just find it very comfortable to use and a well built piece of kit. Not essential by any means but pleased I have one!

Mito Sportiva 135
Elite is awesome. Even without the extra functionality the controller itself is just well built and nice to use.

I've had a play around with some of the stick settings, currently using the aggressive mode. Also nice to turn down (but not off) the vibrations.

Mito Sportiva 135
Not waterproof (not sure why this is a feature you would want - where does your friend play?!?)
I don't know if you can turn up further from default, but the scale you use seems to be stronger than default at the top - so quite possibly. It feels like a jackhammer, not sure why you would want that either?!