ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XBOX 360 pre-order www.play.com

Focus ST-2
Any one else pre-order with them, i pre-ordered on the 20th august, emailed them yesterday and said they don't even know if there getting any, well pissed off!

knobs!!!!!!!

Asda for me :(

We had our delivery of 360's last wednesday. 3 of the hard drive ones, and 3 of the sh*t ones.

We = PC World.

Dink - Curry's are the same company as us, so i guess they've got theirs too.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
I remember buying one of the first Xbox's when they came out and i ended up with a duff DVD drive that wouldnt play some games.

beware the hardware bugs.

dk

911 GTS Cab
reading the reviews and forums from america people are pretty disappointed.

loads of hardware glitches, games are pretty average and a few of them are dropping frames when using multiplayer features so i'm not as bothered about getting one now, when the decent start to come out next february it will be worth it, plus it might be a little cheaper then too.

VaVa
Always worth wating imho. It's nice to be the first to have one. If your a 10 year old school kid your mates will be massively jealous. lol

I want to see what developments appear on xboxscene first too. hehe.

Revels Mum & Sister
I shall be getting one on release, not bothered about a few bugs. Usually get this sort of thing on release and it doesnt bother me. The american problem has been hyped up

Think how many consoles have been sold there and then the amount thats faulty its f**k all!

Games are average? hmmm I have played PGR3 and COD 2 and I was blown away!

Lee

BMW M2C
One of the lads here has had his confirmed from game.

A couple are waiting on Amazon. I'm having one of those if they ship.

I've just called my local Asda, they said they don't know yet and to call back Thursday.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
lagerlout1 said:
I want to see what developments appear on xboxscene first too. hehe.

If they've got it right this time (which they should have as they have a custom CPU) then I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for modchips or third party apps.

Lee

BMW M2C
Looks like it's going to be here for Friday from Amazon.:D

I've ordered NFSMW, PGR3 and Perfect Dark Zero from Play. NFSMW is shipping already. If I don't get the others before the console I'll cancel and pay full price down the shops.

Nissan Jewk
Popped into Game at lunch. They admitted they had 15 of them out the back, for pre-orders only. Also admitted that when they do become available, they'll be in packages and they'll be bwteeen £400 - £600. They guy said one guy came in and offered him £1k for one of the pre-ordered ones
icon_eek.gif

dk

911 GTS Cab
lost_clio said:
whats all the fuss about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna wait till january and walk in any shop and buy one
doubt that will happen to be honest, a lot of pre-orders won't even be satisfied before then, amazon are still quoting february for some of the first people that pre-ordered with them!