ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 Multi Room

172 Cup
What i want to do is have my 360 on two screens in the house. As the bluetooth controllers have good range i want to leave the xbox in my room but for example play it in the living rooom! I am sure this is possible but no idea how! Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

Tom:cool:

1.8 Civic EX
can't see it working tbh...

If I'm in my room playing on the 360 then walk out the room with the controller in my hand it disconnects and the "please reconnect controller" message comes up

172 Cup
well i have done a few tests and my contoller works in the other room to the xbox, thought about cables but cant find one that would work!!! and would be mega expensive

SLK250 CDI
I used to do this in a little one-bed flat where the rooms were next to each other. Worked OK. Just used a massively long composite lead (red, white and yellow phonos) and a video amplifier box to boost and split the signal to multiple feeds.

SQ5
Composite? Are you mad, quality is s**t! Depending on how far the room is you want to get the VGA Cable for Xbox then put it into a splitter with 2 VGa's out one to each screen. Bearing in mind it has VGA's on both. If there LCD's they should!

SLK250 CDI
Yeah, this was a while ago with one display being a 21" widescreen CRT TV and the other was a 19" LCD...so quality was perfectly acceptable.