ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 HD Cable ???

Clio 200 Raider
Hi guys right if i want to hook up my hdtv with my xbox 360 whats the best cable?

before i had a vga cable running to my pc monitor, which had quite good graphics but can i expect more if i run it to my tv.

Do i attach this to my tv instead or is there another Hd cable similar to ps3 hdmi cable?

i havent got component connections though on the tv.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
if you have vga/dvi connection on your TV do it that way for top notch quality!!

dk

911 GTS Cab
this is a 50/50 answer, people will either prefer the VGA or the component.

I prefer the component, you need to see both in action really as some people prefer the one, others prefer the other, also depends on your tv.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Hi guys right if i want to hook up my hdtv with my xbox 360 whats the best cable?

before i had a vga cable running to my pc monitor, which had quite good graphics but can i expect more if i run it to my tv.

Do i attach this to my tv instead or is there another Hd cable similar to ps3 hdmi cable?

dave :(

Clio 200 Raider
yer vga is the only option then.

right just tried it seems like the resolution its putting out is a lot better than the old pc monitor

one more problem though the screen is only in the middle of the screen just had a play around with the display settings on the xbox but it wont stretch the screen help lol

the ps3 was so much easier to set up god the graphics on gt hd look stunning!

dk

911 GTS Cab

dave :(
doh, really should read the posts more thoroughly, i wasn't aware any HD tv's came without component.