ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[XBOX 360] Halo 4

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The first Halo arrived today for me. Bonus. I best get playing.

AG 200 cup
Epic game so far, like said before its the only shooter campaign I will play and it doesn't disaponit like reach and odst did.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I loved the reach campaign. And halo 3 was good too. Not played one or two yet. Ill wait out a few weeks before I buy 4. I imagine it to be awesome though

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
stopped at Tesco on the way home.......Halo 4, and packet of sausages please.

£35 and there on the shelf, so proves pre-order is for the socially inept. Leave the house ;)

multiplayer servers are screwed though :(

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Completed the campaign in what must be close to 13hours in normal mode (non-stop) :) Going to do legendary mode in co-op to get my extra G's!

I give it 7/10 - it was a bit repetative sometimes; I didnt like having to do the same thing twice which I found happend quite a bit in this game.

For those like me that like the movie bits, there is an extra scene after the credits!! Must say, the rendering on the movies is bloody brilliant, at times I couldnt tell if it was a real person or not!

If you dont want to spoil the ending for yourself, dont open my spoiler!! If you open it, you will find out the ending.

Not sure I like what they have done with the ending, whos going to be my heads up now?! Surely they cant get rid of such a key person like Cortana?!! I hope they somehow managed to clone her or something like that! I didnt fully understand how Cortana managed to somehow teleport john milliseconds after he hits the bomb?! Or did she just surround him in a protective cube?

From watching the scene right at the end (after the credits), it looks like Didact is still alive!

Honda. Tesla Someday
I haven't recovered yet from the London midnight launch! F*cking INCREDIBLE!

Will hopefully upload my launch video tonight! Absolutely amazing experience!

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Really want this! Was gutting walking past it in Tesco yesterday knowing that I can't afford it :(
Hopefully I'll get my bro's copy soon once he's competed campaign!

Fiesta ST-3
I haven't recovered yet from the London midnight launch! F*cking INCREDIBLE!

Will hopefully upload my launch video tonight! Absolutely amazing experience!

What do you mean recovered? By the looks of things you went to the shop, saw some guy in a Cheif costume, saw a helicopter, fingered JLS then bought the game and got it signed. Not really a heavy night on the town?

Honda. Tesla Someday
What do you mean recovered? By the looks of things you went to the shop, saw some guy in a Cheif costume, saw a helicopter, fingered JLS then bought the game and got it signed. Not really a heavy night on the town?

I was out for over 12 hours and then came home and played all night, so was awake for over 35 hours.

Fingered JLS? LOL!!!!

GTD, Lupo
Digging this up!

Does anyone still play the multiplayer version of this? I got the game a couple of months ago and can't stop playing.

GTD, Lupo
Are you any good? I still have not finished the single player campaign!

Stimpy443 is my love name.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I play almost every night, clocking in nearly 300 hours so far lol. I never sleep!

(and no I am not an ASBO thats unemployed, I work full time lol!)

Honda. Tesla Someday
I still play it online (never tried the single player lol). I've got bored of COD after a few years of it and find Halo makes a very refreshing change tbh.

The single player and also Spartan Ops is brilliant!!!

(Spartan Ops really gets epic from half way when 343 had everyone working on it! - crazy stuff!)

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Are you any good? I still have not finished the single player campaign!

Stimpy443 is my love name.

I'll add you when I next go on. Tbh nearly everyone on my list still play COD all the time:dapprove:. I'm average I'd say, better at driving games than FPS...

The single player and also Spartan Ops is brilliant!!!

(Spartan Ops really gets epic from half way when 343 had everyone working on it! - crazy stuff!)

I can honestly say I never touched single player on any games unless I have to like the old Forza to get things... I just can't be arsed and prefer the time I spend playing online!

GTD, Lupo
I play almost every night, clocking in nearly 300 hours so far lol. I never sleep!

(and no I am not an ASBO thats unemployed, I work full time lol!)

I will add you next time Im on Deekay, will be good have someone else to play with that might be able to kill people. Its amazing how poor some people are. Its also amazing how angry some people get. I have an inbox full of spotty little kids telling me they are going to kill me and they can take me 1 on 1. I do try to tell them its only a game.

Mito Sportiva 135
Anyone else still on the MP? I am level 56 now, getting there! Takes a while to level up though and still not back to the k/d ratio of 1 after being repeatedly nailed on big team slayer...on Halo 3 and Reach that was all I played but was with my mates, playing with strangers I tend to just do SWAT as can do OK still.

GTD, Lupo
I sent you a friend request Brando. I know what you mean about big team battle. My k/d took a kicking, I'm at about 1.5 now still not 2 :(