ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[XBO] Quantum Break

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
XBox One Exclusive. Released 2014:

Watch in 720p or 1080p

Lot of work has clearly gone into this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping this after seeing the live gameplay at Gamescom today.

Looks incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
  1.8 Civic EX
It does look good, was watching it thinking it looks familiar. Made by the same peeps as Max Payne so it's basically a slightly different take on the whole bullet time thing.

Coule of concerns, the whole linking in with a TV Show, not sure how this is going work? Is it going to be chapter based? Play a chapter, watch an episode, play another chapter etc?

the game will feature live-action videos blended with regular gameplay. A Quantum Break television series is also in production, with Remedy stating that "how you play the game impacts the show, and the show informs how you play the game

Also the fact that almost every person they shot at they used the pause time thing, giving a very much "rinse and repeat" look to it that could quickly get boring.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Dying to get this! Looks fantastic + I met the developers and they seemed super happy with it too lol

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
I have a copy of this at home. Will get sucked into it and lose my evening no doubt!

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Put a few hours into this last night, The game is essentially a game and TV show combined. I think I like it, your decisions affect the TV show element.