ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[XB360/PS3/PC] Need for Speed : Hot Pursuit

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
This! You'll finish it before GT5 comes out...

Played the demo and really enjoyed it.

Should be a few decent xmas games for the ps3 this year. Just need time to play them!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah i think i'm going to buy it instead of GT5 or black ops tbh.

Made by the dudes of burnout. burnout 3 was epic and from all reviews i have read it is a fantastic game :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not bought a NFS game for years, since underground 2 on PS2, had most of the demo's since and all been pretty crap.

Saw this had come out the other day and immediately wrote it off, but then after reading the reviews and watching some videos i decided to try it today, gutted the demo isn't still available so had to buy it :(

Anyway, its really good, had a couple of hours on it and I like all of it tbh. I can just pick it up and have a quick play for 30 mins, the model is excellent, like nothing i have really played before as you can play as both sides rather than just the racer. I'm pretty happy with my purchase :)

ph1 titanium 172
Scutch, did u get this on PS3 mate ? If so, mind if I add you to my friends list ?

Who else has got this on PS3 ? Can we add both 360 and PS3 tags to the first post so we can get a friends list going ?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I haven't got it, mate. Played it at my mates house. It's ace.

Getting it for Christmas, but on XB360 :cool:

ph1 titanium 172
I haven't got it, mate. Played it at my mates house. It's ace.

Getting it for Christmas, but on XB360 :cool:

This is the problem with multi-platforms isnt it. I really think the autolog should be adapted so that both 360 and PS3 players can at least play against one anothers times. This would be a great addition, and I reckon if anyone can do it, it's Criterion.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It's really good, but very challenging if you're a completist - Some of the cop mission target times are bloody impossible!