ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[x360] Shenmue II

"On the day the snow turned to rain.... Did you see a black car?"

My favourite game of all time! Only reason I still got my DC. I pray for number 3 to be released every May before E3.

Mines still on-top of my PC under the desk. Still plugged in and ready to rock :D Even got the bootloader disc so a bit of rapidshare loving and you can have any game ever made for it.

My faves:

Chu Chu Rocket, Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, F355 Challenge, Shadowman, Sega GT and Metropolis Street Racer

I never played Shenmue 2 though :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shadowman!

Jet set radio made of win!

Oh MRS is now PGR. Fact.

MSR was another ground breaking DC classic. JSR I got bored of after a while.

Shadowman I played on N64. s**t me roight up in places :eek:

When you look back at the DC had alot of games that were "groundbreaking"

Shenmue obviously, MSR with the Kudos system and also having the races in dark for timezones, Sega Bass Fishing + Samba de Amigo controllers (Hi Nintendo Wii), Online Console gaming, JSR was the first game to use cel-shading graphics, 128bit. Oh the memories!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I mentioned that earlier the whole thing was ground breaking yet it was a flop, just doesn't make sense.