ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

www.webuyanycar.com

SchwepTek™
Webuyanycar.com...

Have offered me £4500 for my car.

On 62k miles i dont think thats too bad.

What do you guys think?

SchwepTek™
Re: Webuyanycar.com...

Yours must be on much lower mileage or younger?

I'm quite tempted tbh, saves alot of hassle.

From what I've heard they're after knocking you down after they've quoted you a price online, I was tempted yesterday with them as they offered nearly the same as what I paid for mine.

Beware though cos when I made the exact same thread here yesterday and it got locked. Lol

Elise S1 B&C 140

Yeah not bad prices tbh I got offered £3,880 for mine - 53 plate 172 with 57,000 on clock

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

From what I've heard they're after knocking you down after they've quoted you a price online, I was tempted yesterday with them as they offered nearly the same as what I paid for mine.

Beware though cos when I made the exact same thread here yesterday and it got locked. Lol

Why would it be locked?!

172cup
4040 for my 04 plate 182 with 62k on the clock.

Not bad, I was expecting 2500 like I was offered against an inferno cup last month. I was offered 5k on Sat against an over priced r26.

RS 172
they offered me £2,295. Not bad seeing as i paid £2500
Would not sell it for any less then 4k though. the buggers!!

172 y reg flamer
53plate iceberg 172 with 32k and 2 scratches,

£4520, renault said £5000 on saturday either way they both put up on what i paid!

bein in the trade has its bonus's

Clio V6
webuyanycar.com

Thought I'd have a laugh and see what they'd offer for my car...

£4,980 :eek:

Think I'll pass :rasp:

Post your insulting quotes here!