ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

www.webuyanycar.com

clio 182 black /gold
They offered me £4850 for mine. Then a week later i had an email saying congrats it has gone up in value to £5050.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
little brother traded his 1.2 corsa sxi in on sat, needed a fair few bits doing to it £1500 no messing, job done

Clio
Wait until you turn up, they then knock another 30% off that price when they check it out.

I sold a car to them due to lazyness and got bum raped.

That advert, NNNNNGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!
Crikey it's awful !!

I'm probably looking at a packet of skittles & twirl for mine lol.

They arent there to give do you a favour and give you what your car is worth hassle free, they are a buisness, they thrive on people being desperate for cash who will sell on the day cheap to save hassle and get quick money.

Might come as a shock to some of you that they will sell your car on afterwards for even more than what they gave you for it.

Turbos.
I'd feel sorry for anyone who would feel forced to use it, they'd have to be fecking desperate for cash money!

My car is worth just over £30k, they value it at £17,195...

421 Cammed 172
Offered me just over £2k for my 52 Plate 206 With 39k miles on the clock.

As long as they don't drive it i'm quids in :rasp:

Ahh that's it, cheers fella.

Yeah they pee me off, esp their ad's 19.9% apr !!! hmm, get 95% of a car on credit for the rest of your life, good one !!

421 Cammed 172
As has been said in the linked thread they will give poor offers on cars they may struggle to sell on and good offers on cars that will go quickly.

They are here to make a profit, they are a business, which is why when you turn up they find all tiny scratches and dents to lower the price.

If, like me, you now have 2 cars and only want one but don't want the hassle of arranging viewings, writing adverts and having people come around to 'kick tyres' then it's ideal.

I've got my price from them for the 206 and i'll take it there sometime before FCS. I don't owe any money on it and my new car is bought outright with cash so whatever i make is mine to pay for a holiday or anything else i need.

But people complaining about them going there and being pushed down on price (Not necesarily on this forum) must realise they are a business!

Sorry for my mini rant, i DO NOT however, support or favour carcraft. But thats another story!

Clio
I'd feel sorry for anyone who would feel forced to use it, they'd have to be fecking desperate for cash money!

My car is worth just over £30k, they value it at £17,195...

Not necessarily mate. I had a Fiat Punto HGT that had a few mechanical issues that needed sorting and most of the electrics internally were playing up.

At the time I dodn't want to buy another car so I couldn't part exchange it and I didn't want to sell the car privately to some unexpecting buyer knowing what was wrong with it or being honest and having the hassle of moving it. So for me it was an easy way to free up cash in an asset with minimal effort.

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Thanks for valuing your car. Your valuation is £1,890* and webuyanycar.com would be delighted to buy your car straight away.

Another £700 and it's a sale.