ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wtf were they thinking!

172 Exclusive... For Sale
I'd actually buy that for my girlfriend, she'd love it. I'm serious! Please don't shoot us :(

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Just had a lok at the kit properly... I don't think my girlfriend would even like it, i'd get her a pink car though.

I just showed her the pic of the frontal shot, pinks too gay for apparently, she'd prefer a darker shade...

^
which one ?? as neither look to be a standard colour to me, the one on ebay has glitter in the paint :rolleyes: & the other one's just pink:dead:

The only silly colurs they did were dyno rod orange (there were a few done in that colour) plus a few done in a solid orange - very rare.

Boxster s,182, mx5
mate i swaer the flat pink is an optional colour from ford! there are three pink convertable ones around my area and a couple of normal ones

BMW 330D
Markliquid182 said:
mate i swaer the flat pink is an optional colour from ford! there are three pink convertable ones around my area and a couple of normal ones

:dead: thts jus so wrong if tht is an optional colour!

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
I wouldnt drive it! if i saw that drive past me id smile to myself but i wouldnt snigger at it or take photos, dosent look that bad. its not nice but not bad either.

Seen way way worse tbh!

Tungy
About 2 miles down the road from me I spotted a white Golf Mk2 yesterday... It had pink spots on it and pink fluffy interior! lmao... Need to get a pic of it soon.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I think it is quite cute in a way, not my cup of tea though, way too pink. My Hubby was just telling me that Nissan are having to make MORE pink Micras as they are really selling well (the C+C). Personally I think a pink Micra looks horrible, but apparently others don't. Oh well ~Sighs~ each to their own I suppose.

M

mij29

Markliquid182 said:

I think you are right, seen another 1 in knutsford yesterday. Thats three including the one on here. Ok for girls but not for me thanks, also seen a pink cooper in rodeheath too.:dead:

Dalemears said:
Well its not one i'd drive made me laugh though. Its driving around worksop, notts.

ah, worksop, got to love that place, where's that carpark? got to go into town tomorrow, that thing might be lurking about still lol.

Renault clio Exp 1.2 16v
yeah worksop is a fine place, NOT! what used to be the kwicksave carpark next to the canal