ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WTF? Modding Gone Wrong Seriously Wrong

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
5.5K!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I can add to this thread.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the way that the seller has taken pics of it in the dark, we can still appreciate the crapness of it though !

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
  Clio/A3
LOLing hard. The trophy decals on the boot clearly indicative of how much of a winner the guy must be.

:clown:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172 Cup , 200SX S13
My favourite features are the triple bonnet vents and roof scoop filled with lights. And the rear wing mounted on top of another wing!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Coilovered Clio Dynamique
I thought Manuel was from Fawlty Towers! There was a video on youtube of this "diffing" a while back, truely shocking car!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Artic Blime 182
i dont understand people who think that looks good.

They have white sticks and dogs!

"could" be made right again but worth it?

I am seriously considering paying the guy 5K to jump of a mountain! Then restore the car ;p could make a profit chavs will love the bits off it.

I love the way that the seller has taken pics of it in the dark, we can still appreciate the crapness of it though !

It would break the camera in the light, it made my eyes bleed so i had to close it.

It angers me that people do this are not automatically locked up.

+1 :rasp:

I thought my mates skyline was bad this is beyond that! Not keen on my mates paint an how his has just been treated like he doesnt care :(

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Mondeo TXS Bardge.
tbh if that had been done to a 1980s golf some of you's would be having wet dreams, it looks as random and half hashed as that rat look pish. i think he started off ok then it proably became a bit of a joke.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Citroen DS3 White
I like the 'dials' on the pillar, there are three pods, two are balnked off adn one seems to have a speaker in it!

Classic!