ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wrote me car off

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yup, i did the seatbelt thing too!

I say i EARNT £1750 on insurance, but i failed to mention that after i had to fork out these three things:

£1440 new insurance renewal (was 800)
£250 for vet bill (yep thats right, £250 to shoot a cow) so no it wasnt ok whoever asked
£150 to highways agency for a new 'triangular big bend ahead' sign.

....just incase anyone was plannin on crashing a newcar to make money! lol

as has been said, think yourself very lucky and as if this was just an eye opener! was for me. I laughed at first, then it hits ya. Then you just laugh again!

.... but i bet you remember the music you were listening to as you crashed (mine, The Killers - Mr Brightside), and you will never forget that crushing sound as your rolling. just you wait untill you see a crash on casualty or something next and hear the glass and the bangs... CRINGE!!!!

Ocean Colour Scene, the day we caught the train

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
Sorry to hear your bad news Dean. At least you walked out in one piece. The car is just metal at the end of the day and is replacable, you're not.
Take care

al

ST on the way...
I say i EARNT £1750 on insurance, but i failed to mention that after i had to fork out these three things:

£1440 new insurance renewal (was 800)
£250 for vet bill (yep thats right, £250 to shoot a cow) so no it wasnt ok whoever asked
£150 to highways agency for a new 'triangular big bend ahead' sign.

Surely your insurance would have paid for those? Thats what it's for :S

Astra coupe
yeh normy thats why i'm not bothering with going through insurance, much cheaper in the long run just losing the car. i THINK the song that was on was Mr scruff - "fish" but not too sure