ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Write off to Re birth of A3 LYR **

Brisol my lover..

any idea where i can buy a sub woofy from? Apparantly my mates say i need one?!

I am also on the look out for some chrome number plate surrounds, and im thinking of getting my 2.0 16v badges off and either chroming them or painting them the same colour as the car... any thoughts?!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Sub woofer from caraudiodirect.co.uk

Wouldnt get chrome numberplate surrounds, looks naff and would spoil a nice car. id leave the badges too...Unless ur going Yoz stylee with 1.2 badges.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

I really really really really like that - and im a bit snobby when I say the non sport mk2s I like are few and far between...

Well done!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Me too, theres a few really chaved up ones about...If id thought twice i wouldnt hav got these skirts, but its not worth takin them off, ill bear with the car for the next while until i can afford the ins on a 172.

Again cheers for the comments, hopefully see you all at Trax.

"Navy" N17 TWO

just realised forgot to post last night...

One sweet looking car of many on here - the best of it is; that it has been re-born! :)

Good luck with it Ali