ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wreckfest

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I jump on occasionally. The haptic feedback certainly makes controlling the cars much more engaging. After Forza I really struggle to enjoy driving games without it these days.

Some of the updates they've done have been great and they still being new content and game modes which keeps it interesting.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty cheap on the PC platform now too, through cdkeys...

1655456020491.png

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
The Season Pass only gives you some extra vehicles as well IIRC, the faster ones in the game you earn.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Got to admit - I'm really enjoying the multiplayer aspect to this. I'm going on daily just to have a round or two - but it works so well because you're supposed to crash.

I doubt I could cope with the toxic responses of overcooking a corner too much and taking out another player in a standard racing game. This makes for such a refreshing change.

Played one last night where three players all chose the school-bus and proceeded to do the 6 lap race in the opposite direction. Proper chaos!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Have you tried the Tournament mode to unlock extra vehicles and paint scheme?

There is a skin based on the HKS paint scheme for the Skyline's, obviously the Tristar car being based on a 1970's Skyline GT-R

qiqurxpwouk81.png

You need to tweak the base colours of the skin to get it looking correct:

• paint color:
  • livery layer 1:
  • livery layer 2:
  • livery layer 3:

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Anyone got this on the switch? Thinking of getting it for my son but was wondering if it’s a laggy POS like it is on the regular Xbox.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Fired this up on the PS5 for the first time in over a year (I've finished the single player stuff so nowt much left to do). Tournament mode was "greyed out" so couldn't do anything on that.

Online races are a blast though. Only really 1 or 2 cars racing for the win, the rest quite happy to cause carnage. Takes a while to earn any real monies though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The tournaments are weird. On PC I couldn't get them to work and just yesterday I was on Xbox doing some of them. My son loves it he was pissing himself driving around on the sofa.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Online races are a blast though. Only really 1 or 2 cars racing for the win, the rest quite happy to cause carnage. Takes a while to earn any real monies though.

It's easier to grind the money in single player. You'll earn in 30 minutes what will take hours online, and you can do it as a total novice, which if you tried to do in multiplayer you'd never get anywhere.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It's easier to grind the money in single player. You'll earn in 30 minutes what will take hours online, and you can do it as a total novice, which if you tried to do in multiplayer you'd never get anywhere.
Very true. You'd be there for years trying to get the money via multiplayer.

Speaking of which - the easiest way to get the X-number of wins online achievement is to host a game and get a mate to join you. Select a small oval - and set the race to one lap. You win the race in no time and simply repeat.

The PC multiplayer hosting is a bit of a faff though. You'll need to enable port forwarding on your router - but there are plenty of online tutorials out there of how to do it. Or give me a PM if you're struggling!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Fired this up on the PS5 for the first time in over a year (I've finished the single player stuff so nowt much left to do). Tournament mode was "greyed out" so couldn't do anything on that.

You need to update it, it was greyed out for me too until I or it updated. I love playing this and currently it's what I've been playing.

I continuously laugh whilst playing this as I find it hilarious. It's the 1st racing game I've not give one single s**t about crashing or getting it wrong and I love seeing cars plough into each other.

Best way to rack up major cash... Build a car to be really strong with no performance mods (Class D or C). Create a race, Sandstone Trail Alternative (or another that creates total ciaos, 60 laps, class A on the highest damage level with no aids on. Try to stay out of trouble and let them crash and kill each other or themselves, once you're in first and on your own, wreck. Insane XP and easy 45k.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
i might need to have another go at this, i played in on my xbox a couple of years ago, enjoyed it at first but then seemed a bit repetitive, might download it again.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I just wish more friends played it on PS5 as I'd love a few hours smashing about laughing my socks off.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i might need to have another go at this, i played in on my xbox a couple of years ago, enjoyed it at first but then seemed a bit repetitive, might download it again.

same, didnt really seem to do anything particularly well and got a bit boring