ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

would these fit

Ph 1 172
8-J/L ET35 i have no idea what that means so was wondering if you guys could help its a 15" alloy wheel. and i have the mk2 phase 1 clio 1.2 8v cheers

Ph 1 172
okies so can you just explain exacty what this means (8-J/L ET35) and what pcd 100 means i know what the 4 bolt means thankfully

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
8j means 8 inch wide.

et 35 means theres a positive offset of 35mm from the centre line. Its basically where the hub face of the wheel is in relation to the centre of the wheel and effects how far in or out of the arch the wheel site. (no offset or negative sticks it out the arch, high sits it in the arch). I think (not being a clio man) that only the 172 cup has an et of 35, the others are higher.

pcd 4 x 100 means there are 4 holes for the bolts and diagonally they are 100mm apart

id say they would fit with some 215's. You might get issues on full lock if its lowered as they are 8" wide which is quite big.

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
Because its not a very big wheel.

We have guys with 10" wheels on the megane and i cant see the clio arch being stupidly small.

15x8j is ok. Just make sure you put like 55's on it and dont go wider than 215's. Like you said the offset is 35 so you aint gona get issues with it rubbing on the struts.

I dont know for sure, that would be my bet.

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
i'm not certain but they probably would.....you would always use spacers to stop rubbing on full lock couldnt you ????

Clio 1.6 RXE
not sure on 8's to be honest mate.
spacers is a no-no as this will only put the wheels further out that they already will be and will end up sticking out of the arch or rubbing on the arch when turning.
you will probably get away with it, but a trial fit is the only way i'd say.

Clio Dynamique
I thought the offset on the standard Dynamique 15" wheels was 35 and these are 6.5J so when people but the 172 alloys with an offset of 48 and 7J wide they needs spacers otherwise they rub. So putting 8J on with an offset of 35 would mean there most likely going to need spacers to prevent rubbing.