ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would it be possible to sort out chips with an air brush?

1.5dci
Seem to accumulated some reasonably large stone chips on the front of the bonnet, and with summer coming up it'd be nice to have the car looking reasonably nice. I've used a touch-up stick a few times now, but it keeps coming off the ones in question as they are through to the metal and have nothing to stick too.
The question is, if i bought one of these: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...productId_205097_langId_-1_categoryId_165492#
and a tin of primer, some colour matched paint and a top coat would this work or just look patchy and rubbish? would sand down a bit around the edges, and probs nearly 1cm by the time i did that I think.

Thanks

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Tooth pick, touch up pen, lacquer pen, wet sand and polish.

Look on Detailing World.

Bumder With A Buffer
Good luck with that! :)

Gal you havent seen what I have got to sort out after a stupid bint pulled into the side of me! :(