ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would anyone be interested if...

STI JDM
Would anyone be interested if I were to create Renault/Clio sport stickers as frosted glass? I've just joined the graphic design dept in a vinyl graphics company and didn't realise that virtually any type of vector art can be created and applied to most types of glass.

The material itself looks like frosted glass that you see in modern offices and restaurants etc and can be applied by anyone with the right instructions included. I'm going to have a go at my own car tomorrow and I'll post a picture up when it's done.

If there's enough people on here that are interested, I'll print a few out and create an instruction booklet on how to install it. It'll probably suit people who prefer subtle effects on their car.

Clio Trophy 463
Hi mate

That sounds like a very nice idea. Will be interested to see how it looks on yours. Looking forward to seeing the picture.

Dan

Im pretty certain these are/were available on ebay. I have a set sitting here with me, so may be easier to go through that route?

STI JDM
Does anyone know the name of the typeface for the 'sport' in the renault logo? I've kinda gathered that the renault font is 'renault bold' but I'm having a nightmare finding the name of the second font.

**EDIT**
Nevermind, found it

Last edited:
  BMW E46 330i Touring
DSC01114.JPG

Top right... looks good though, do it. :)

STI JDM
Just got back from work, the photo's weren't exactly taken in best conditions and the curvature of the glass didn't help. I'll have to take them on a gloomy day in future.

Photo-0038.gif

Photo-0040.gif

Photo-0039.gif

They can also be created in most colours (be matched to your car in vinyl etc), resized, different materials such as crystal frosted etc. Also, remade in other brands of cars or custom if there's enough people interested.