ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Surrey/Sussex] Gravity Force Guildford

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
For anyone who is unaware of the place, here is their website;
http://www.gravityforce.co.uk

Dodgeball there is amazing. Just something a bit different, there are also several restaurants near by if people want to get food after. (I wouldn't recommend before)

Seeing if there is any interest then I can put something in stone.

Price is £10 PP per hour. An hour is plenty!

If its something you'd be interested in, pop your name down and I'll look to sort something. There is no minimum or maximum amount of people.

Clio 172 Cup
That looks hilarious. My diary is getting stupidly full over the next few months, but if I'm around I'm well up for it.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I've heard of the place before, would really like to go!
Cool mate - would be great to meet you.

Gravity force is awesome!

I'm going to give it until Monday for people to respond in here, come Monday I'll organise a date with everyone interested and come up with a time everyone interested can attend.

Clio 182
I had a dream about playing dodge ball at a place like this last night. I'm either really excited or weird or both tbh.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I had a dream about playing dodge ball at a place like this last night. I'm either really excited or weird or both tbh.
Bit of both. I normally dream that Michelle Keegan is sat on my face peddling my ears but each to their own I guess.
It'll be a good laugh, definitely.

Clio 182
Bit of both. I normally dream that Michelle Keegan is sat on my face peddling my ears but each to their own I guess.
It'll be a good laugh, definitely.
I dream about realistic things! No point getting your hopes up and all that!