ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

would 17s FIT!!!!

Hi ive got a 1995 Clio Phase 1 RSI and at the moment its looking mint. I am running tsw eurace 16s with eagle f1 195/45/16 tyres. I am keen to step up to 17s and to date I have removed all the arch liners and a bit of cutting and gring on the back to remove the notorious metal lip. However I have spoken to plenty of people and reckon that if I fit 17s with the scarce but available 195/40/17 tryeI would have no further problems than the tiny scubbage very occasionle on full lock. Im looking at 17 inch tsw apex with pirelli 195/40/17 pzero nero tryes because these are the only ones available in this size!!

Ive heard stories of people fitting 17s on the rsi before and experiencing problems all the time but I reckon its because theyve takin the standard tyre size with 17s 205/40/17 and experiencing probs due to this.

Any IDEAS

CHEERS

ROSS

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

its hard to say m8,

if u could get 7x17" wheels and 195 tyers u shud be able to fit them, im also in the same situation at the moment.

do i buy 17s or 16s lol.

found out 1 set of wheels im looking at i can get in 16 so that is good want to see if this other set i saw tonight i can get in 16 then if so i might just whack 16s on and be done with it i will prob worry that i could of got 17s on but then also if i go for 17s and they catch etc i will be pissed off and gutted.

MaLicE

fit clio 16v front arches and at the front you should have n problems

only £35 each from renault and will give a more aggrssive look