ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Wot Do Ya Rekon ** 1.6 16v

VW Potato

those rims are deeee-lish (do people still say that, or am i meant to say theyre phat, or bad or mufty or something?)

Well, whatever the argot is, I think they look wicked. Sorry, I mean lovely. The car looks excellent.

g

cheers peeps , they are 17s and lowered 60mm all round its amazing the difference a set of wheels can do, and the wheels arent oxigens

????? but wot are they ?????

noep def not tsw , you all seem to be car bods but kow one knows wot they are wot a let down (well not the tyres cause they are sittin at 31 psi)

nope do you all give up ????

They Are Ientical to Oxigens but the price tag for them was slightly high for a part timer like myself , so they are

BK RACING - only difference being theses have a slightly different shade of alloy

Woooo Hoooo

ha ha , no i dont as you can see thats em drive another clio up front, they where

£650 wheel + tyres and 60mm lowering springs think i got a god damegood deal,

how exactrly was you the closest