ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Worlds Slowest Laps of Brands!!**

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Well not quite but almost!!! :oops: Finally here are my videos from Friday!!

Massive thanks to Nik for all his help with the hosting and his immense patience!! :D
Quickie warning for watching in an office with sound...there are a few shiiiiiiiits, b****cks and craps in them!!

http://crowspeed.net/videos/rensportbrands/tom.wmvToms Off - also featuring Yasser (10mb)
http://crowspeed.net/videos/rensportbrands/paddock.wmvPaddock Hill - the one time I got it right lol (6mb)
http://crowspeed.net/videos/rensportbrands/day.wmvDay as passenger - again featuring Yasser! (28mb)
http://crowspeed.net/videos/rensportbrands/fUbAr.wmvfUbAr as passenger - not alot goes right! (31mb)
http://crowspeed.net/videos/rensportbrands/phil.wmvPhil as passenger - small appearance by jon_r! (22mb)
http://crowspeed.net/videos/rensportbrands/better.wmvLast laps of the day - I have a new catchprase!! (13mb)
Ive cut the footage down so as not to bore people too much (its my passengers you had to feel sorry for :oops:) but I ended up following loads of you after I had let you all past lol. If anyone wants the sessions in full to see if your on film, just let me know and Ill pop them onto a cd for you!! :D

Also, not many...but heres a few pictures from the day: http://public.fotki.com/pootle/cliosport/trackdays/renaultsport_trackday-1/clicky

Em

(and to the person who once criticised me for not using up 2 lanes of a motorway sliproad and assumed Id be the same on track....Im far from perfect, but I wont say I told you so....just watch the videos!! :D)

Lee

BMW M2C

I dont think anyone got any footage of me on track. :(

Im swearing in the Tom off clip. Sorry. lol

Dam it I never noticed you taking those pictures of me doing the ring in GT4 pissed. I showed them all, not one off in the SLR and I could barely keep my eyes open.

Lee

BMW M2C

Oh yeah, I remember now. He was also trying to draw on David and Jeremy with a blue marker pen!

I sound like a real Brummie tw*t in that first one. :(

Lee

BMW M2C

You were fast asleep. You woke every time the pen got near your eyebrows.

You really got to grips with Moviemaker then Em. Vids are great.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Great vids Em, looks like some really good laps there.

PMSL at Lees commentary to Toms off. :p

Lee

BMW M2C

I did get a little excitable didnt I. :oops: Id got visions of him hanging the back end on the grass and then coming back across in front of us, luckily the grass had good grip.

VaVa

Excellent videos.... and far from slow.... youve never seen me at a track.... Im too scared.:oops:

And Lee, good to see the Coors being put to good use..:D

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 10 May 2005

Great vids Em! Your really smooth round Brands. :D
braking and acceleration points....thats what i need to work on...ive been getting frustrated at myself for not accelerating sooner just watching the videos back lol. hopefully next time!! :D

Mk2 172 (Silver)

:eek: timing not allowed!!!
but looking back at the videos my best were around 66secs. ;)

[Edited by Pootle on 10 May 2005 at 11:28am]

great pictures!! :D

Quote: Originally posted by Pootle on 10 May 2005
:eek: timing not allowed!!!
but looking back at the videos my best were around 66secs. ;)

[Edited by Pootle on 10 May 2005 at 11:28am] great pictures!! :D

I know but I couldnt resist ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

Mine was around 61 seconds.

Si, the speed at which he passed us I thought it must be Jon, then speed overtook ability and I knew it was Tom. lol

BTW, I did you that DVD last night but left it at home. Ill post it tomorrow.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Timings not allowed, but not needed either when youve got Fubar as a passenger...he can accurately count over and over in his head to 1/100th of a second!

He counted me round one lap in 1:01:06 :D

[Edited by MarkCup on 10 May 2005 at 11:33am]

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 10 May 2005

Si, the speed at which he passed us I thought it must be Jon, then speed overtook ability and I knew it was Tom. lol
LOL. Must print that out and frame.

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 10 May 2005

BTW, I did you that DVD last night but left it at home. Ill post it tomorrow.
Cheers fella. :)

Can I see Miss Pootle, your laps are verrrrry smooth. Next time Im passengering with you!

Quote: Originally posted by MarkCup on 10 May 2005
Timings not allowed, but not needed either when youve got Fubar as a passenger...he can accurately count over and over in his head to 1/100th of a second!He counted me round one lap in 1:01:06 :D

[Edited by MarkCup on 10 May 2005 at 11:33am]

Nice!;)

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 10 May 2005

Oi! im right here! i thought i did ok....
Its more to do with the fact that Lee was trying to have a "normal" conversation with Em whilst she was going round!!! lol

Braver than me, I wouldnt do that in my car - no matter what anyone paid me! :cry:

Oh and a blast from the past for you - do some work! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Karen on 10 May 2005
What sort of speeds were you all doing???

I got up to 110 mph at the end of the straight.

Quote: Originally posted by Pootle on 10 May 2005
i wasnt really looking at my speeds, just what was ahead lol.
i really must stop putting my helmet on the bonnet....next time someone sees me do that shout!!! i closed my door on friday and the thing rolled off, a very expensive blonde moment!!:oops::(

Ouch!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Just seen that vid for the first time!

does my car really sound like that?

Lee :mad:

S2000

How many vids do I have now lol

Good driving Em and good vids

I think thats me in the Megane on the vid titled "better"

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

In the 172cup i was hitting about 112-114mph at the end of the straight

In the 16v i used to hit about the same, though the exit out of the corners wasnt as quick as the cup.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 10 May 2005
Just seen that vid for the first time!does my car really sound like that? Lee :mad:

Sounds good doesnt it.:D

;)

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

ok im slow...just finished watching these...but great vids Em :D....lmao at Lees commentary

Mk2 172 (Silver)

tom - your car makes me chuckle as it goes past.....it sounds so good!!! lol

wayne - thanks lol. i think in the phil thread i overtake the wkd mobile as its slowing down to pull into the pits.

si - dont think so, just lots of overtaking. putting together a cd now of everything lol!!!

sawa - thanks!! :D and its been toooooo long!!!!:cry: