ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Workshop manual?

Clio 172
HeyHas anybody got/know a link to a workshop manual for a ph2 172? I have got full one for the ph1 and a basic one for the ph2 but can't find a full one anywhere.The ph1 one is nearly ok it's just little bits that seem different and you end up looking for something that either isn't there or is in a different place and it gets annoying. Cheers

Black Gold Trophy
The basics can be found in the pdf files that are floating around on here, if you want the complete manuals and or the wiring diagrams, look on ebay

Black 172
It does bring a login screen up mate, that is what Mells meant. However, I tried logging in with the classic username "test" password "test" and it let me in.

Some 10 years ago I got banned from school computers for being a naughty boy, logged in with the good old test / test and found it to be a network admin account. I unbanned myself :)