ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Working with ferraris

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
What a job.. need anyone to make the tea?

F40/F50/Mclaren F1... Say no more! I would still sell my mother to own an F40, my favorite car.

330i. E30 Touring.
Impressive set of cars, that.

Totally agree though, you become numb to seeing this kind of metal day in day out.

Takes something pretty special to come into my work to make me take note anymore.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
As above, are you choosing to leave? If so, you're mental if there's a position there.

If I could go and do that tomorrow, and get paid no different to what I do now, I'd be there tomorrow.

I'd love cleaning them, fixing them, the learning involved. Just everything.

Unless you are on minimum wage, it seems unlikely it would be a pay cut, most jobs in that industry are really poorly paid unless you actually own the company.

OP, thanks for sharing the pictures, some really cool cars there!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Very lucky!

My friends dad has just finished restoring his F40, I really cannot wait to go out in it..

Anyway the picture with the red 288gto black Enzo and Blue f40gt? Looks like a couple of cars from Jon Hunt's supercar collection! The guy who has the TaxTheRich100 youtube channel :D

Kevin Stanford?

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
SamHowell

He's certainly a very well known Ferrari owner around here! I live in Wateringbury so only a stones throw away. Do you know Nick as I believe he knows him too and has a silver 182. Small cliosport world.