ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Working From Home" = Clean Z4

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I am sorry mate. We'll get it over to your magic hands this summer and then I'll be the only one cleaning it afterwards (I'll need some tuition from you and Bobert). :)

Not a problem :) I'm sure you'll be out there every weekend doing it soon haha

ST1050, 320d
Thanks again chaps, I really am loving the car again now the sun is starting to appear on occasion.

What one mate? I just did click and collect. Proper impressed.

It's a Nilfisk c110.3 I think. If it doesn't show up soon I'll cancel it and get one from the Screwfix in Chelmsford I reckon. I bought it after using someone else's. Good little machine for light stuff. Saves me bringing home the beast of washer home from work.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
It's a Nilfisk c110.3 I think. If it doesn't show up soon I'll cancel it and get one from the Screwfix in Chelmsford I reckon. I bought it after using someone else's. Good little machine for light stuff. Saves me bringing home the beast of washer home from work.

I got the .4, tbh it seems great! Link:

http://www.screwfix.com/p/nilfisk-compact-c110-4-5-x-tra-110bar-pressure-washer-1-4kw-240v/13575

Such a nice interior, if I could get on with the front end I'd be all over one of these.

Cheers, interior isn't quite how a 2003 would normally come, when I got it it had electric memory base spec black seats.

It's now got electric memory heated individual colour //M sport seats and a re-trimmed padded steering wheel.