ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Work in progress!!!

Vantage
yes i do.. mine are worn out.. got sport ones.. which ones are those.. cant really tell but they look clean

+ this project can really be good.. so just keep us updated :D

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well....erm....i suppose one good thing regarding the neons is.....give me a minute......you'll be able to re-tie your shoe laces really well in the dark?

Sorry, thats the best i could do.
Lose the tack, get back to the beginning and use Jords old 1.2 masterpiece as a template.

J03

MX5 1.8
Interior is horrendous.

Outside is nice, just get rid of the K-tec and bonnet sticker and you're set.

outside is nice because,... what its standard? haha and leave the give head and campus stickers???? :lolup:

Clio Campus Sport 16V
cheers :), the stickers will be kumin off now.
jus savin up for sum shocks n springs atm n thn alloys.

Mk2 Clio dci
Haha nick you absolute bell-piece, those pictures are shite! Get rid of that fooking t**t-strip!

1.4 phase 1
different, would prefer it with out neons, gets some turnis with blue lips, and slam it.

Renaultsport 200
I rarely take the p1ss out of someones car, because they paid for it and they can do what they want. This on the other hand is different.

Its w.ank

53 Clio's & counting
Guys come on, ok so most people don't like the mods he has done, but this is an open club for all tastes, there is no need to start throwing nasty names around, or being nasty!

To the OP , in my opinion id go subtle, get it a bit lower, colour coded black with a nice set of 15s will finish it off nicely, though the interior is a bit bright and not to my taste, if you like it then fair play

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
This thread contains lol's.

Tbh mate, if you like it, keep it that way. Everyone to there own and that.

Btw, the "Drive it off a cliff pal" made me lol the most.

Titanium 182
At least you didn't spend lots on those mods so when you go off them (Which you will) you wont have wasted a lot of money :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
A few bits on that car I won't comment on but welcome to ClioSport none-the-less :)

We've always seen worse
Love the GiveHead sticker lol - I've got that on a shirt lol :evil:

Clio Campus Sport 16V
Guys come on, ok so most people don't like the mods he has done, but this is an open club for all tastes, there is no need to start throwing nasty names around, or being nasty!

To the OP , in my opinion id go subtle, get it a bit lower, colour coded black with a nice set of 15s will finish it off nicely, though the interior is a bit bright and not to my taste, if you like it then fair play

Cheers m8 :).
To be honest, i cudnt care less wat people think, i like it, thats all that matters..