ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worcester Meet

RenaultSport 182
Anyone fancy setting up a meet in or around the worcester area? Some really cool areas or pubs good for food and a pint and with decent car space around here, would be good to make it a regular thing (every couple of weeks or something) if we can get some decent numbers.

Lemme know!

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone fancy setting up a meet in or around the worcester area? Some really cool areas or pubs good for food and a pint and with decent car space around here, would be good to make it a regular thing (every couple of weeks or something) if we can get some decent numbers.

Lemme know!
That's kind of what my Hereford & Worcester thread was trying to organise, I was waiting for a date that leaves a bit of space after the other WM meet as the last one I tried to organise had a grand total of about 2 who were going to come iirc. Bear with me on this one it'll be announced very shortly.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh ok my bad. I might of helped bump it a bit then lol.
No worries :) any suggestions for where abouts in worcester is easily accessible with enough parking and decent food :) I'm from Hereford way so not hugely knowledgable about the pubs of Worcester

RenaultSport 182
Well when we used to have meets with the williams cars we used to meet at the nightingale, just on the outskirts. Has plenty of room for cars to park up, good food too. Plus because its on the outskirts it doesnt get majorly busy, therefor pretty much guarantee'd spaces to park all together. There owners of the pub were always really friendly towards us too (as some can be arseh*les to groups of cars turning up). Plenty of other places too i can share if there is no good

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Well when we used to have meets with the williams cars we used to meet at the nightingale, just on the outskirts. Has plenty of room for cars to park up, good food too. Plus because its on the outskirts it doesnt get majorly busy, therefor pretty much guarantee'd spaces to park all together. There owners of the pub were always really friendly towards us too (as some can be arseh*les to groups of cars turning up). Plenty of other places too i can share if there is no good

I'll give them a call on Monday and then sort a date with everyone out :)

RenaultSport 182
Sounds good man! You shouldnt need to call ahead, we always used to just turn up and they were fine. If theres ever a date we choose to have it on regularly then the more we go the more they know that we will be there anyway :)

Hey,

Certainly up for a meet!

Nightingale is a good shout too :)

Where abouts are you in Worc samuels? I'll have to keep a look out!

I'm at the top of St Johns now, but regularly over in Warndon Villages!

@..Jack.. maybe worth organizing the Worc one on a weekend, though coming up to Xmas it maybe tough unless it's after the new year now!

RenaultSport 182
Well shave my legs and call me barbara i'm in Warndon villages! Suprised you've not seen me to and from the tesco's there.

RenaultSport 182
Tbh I probably have, but I stopped noticing Clios so much when none were on here, I'd put up a spotted thread and get no replies every time :smiley:

I'll keep an eye out for you though!
Awesome. what are you driving, i'll keep an eye out too.

RenaultSport 182
E="clioben182, post: 10570621, member: 82147"]No mate. Have been in Hereford with work but not im my car![/QUOTE]
Where abouts in warndon mate? Im in great meadow. Should get a few of us and go for a drive out one night