ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woohoo - Got my CD from Bedford today

Jas - hes managed to get all the pics of you travelling in largely the right direction. Strange, as every time I saw you, you seemed to be facing the wrong way...

lol - in front of me at the time I believe ..... Im still digging dirt out !!! got mine today, just about to have a look now ....

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

har-de-ha jeremy ;)

anyway, ive decided i enjoy going sideways/backwards as much as i enjoy going forwards, i might even book a session in those Caterhams!

I did hear about you wanting to lap in reverse...

it isnt like dodgems u know?

:)

hope you and Melly are well... see you soon.

/y0z

Quote: Originally posted by kis172 on 10 July 2003

lol - in front of me at the time I believe ..... Im still digging dirt out !!! got mine today, just about to have a look now ....
I havent cleaned mine since the trackday :oops: Its going to be difficult, must get it done in the next few days but the weather is a bit hot atm.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Hi Yozza, were both well cheers. Catch up with you soon.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

mailto:lol@steve">lol@steve, yeah, I noticed I was first. Id like to think its because Im such a great driver :sick:, but i reckon its alphabetical!

There are some great pics - CN52K-- 9841, HK02XPP 9766, HT52F-- 9774 (thats because its me), LV03Y-- 9773 and 9789, LX52C-- 9838 and the V6 255 sideways 0453.