ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

woo woo noise from front?

172 FF
hello i have an issue, I've not had a 172 too long but i assume its not normal to get a wooing noise from the front. i only get it under really hard acceleration. could it be my gearbox/differential or something. seems to be from that area?

thanks Dean

Audi TT 225
If its like a wub wub wub wub wub it could be the lower engine mount, had it tightened and it went away.
But it was also making another funny noise under heavy acceleration but dont know what the heck that is, mistified the Yozz too :S

Audi TT 225
I know it tickled me... we should start posting sound clips of our engine noise impressions!

Ohh hang on does it happen at a certain speed? or over a certain speed? Could be wheel bearing if its like a droning rotating sound?

Corsa C 1.8 SRi 16v
exhaust heat shield maybe, lots of vibration from the engine could cause that.....

can easily be solved, DONT GO OVER 5K!!!