ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woo New un'

ZX6R B1H
Well, i said i would never ever get another clio after the williams breaking on me :nono: Saying that i said the same thing when i had problems with my valver lol. Well that went straight out the bloody window when Mr Wiggle *chris* made a phone call during the week about this bad boy.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/885786.htm

A quick phone call was made within about 5 mins of Matt Posting the ad and whala I'd bought my third Clio :D

It drives really really well, Slight knock on heavy acc due to a soft mount which will be sorted out, and the standard exhast systems are extremely restrictive so that will be comming off in replacement for a Powerflow system I know the guys up at Top gear Burnley and laurence did a cracking job on my xsara track car.

Drive down was bloody boring, we only saw a few half decent cars, and one or two group a rally cars from the forest of dean rally, Wydean on the way back home.

It made it back from bracknall, upto the northwest so i can go out and plate again now :approve:

*happy clio owner again*

320d
I had a look at this on pistonheads the other day aswell, looked a bargin.

Slightly high mileage but as long as its maintained properly that won't be an issue, you know your stuff on cars.

Very good buy mate.

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Very nice car, looks well. Best of luck!

Oh, I know a chap that replaced the standard engine mounts with Group N mounts. Says its a god send. Vibration and noise at idle/low speeds but it goes away.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There was a queue of about 4 of us for that car!

Fast response time sir and a bloody bargain you got there!

ZX6R B1H
ace, knowing me mate and the past cars i will say its staying standard but no doubt it will make a good few track apperances and B road Clio meets :D

i'm going to start taking bets on how long it takes until the interior is stripped out lol.

ZX6R B1H
There was a queue of about 4 of us for that car!

Fast response time sir and a bloody bargain you got there!

Matt said there was Uber interest in the car, and a few nobbers trying to haggle him down from 1k :dead:

ZX6R B1H
there will no doubt be two little black clios around bolton soon, when chris gets his samco hoses :D

audi a6 3.0tdi
identical twins lol

it drove extremely well and i was impressed just need to ditch the crappy standard exhaust now :)

williams and trophy
Well, i said i would never ever get another clio after the williams breaking on me :nono: Saying that i said the same thing when i had problems with my valver lol. Well that went straight out the bloody window when Mr Wiggle *chris* made a phone call during the week about this bad boy.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/885786.htm

A quick phone call was made within about 5 mins of Matt Posting the ad and whala I'd bought my third Clio :D

It drives really really well, Slight knock on heavy acc due to a soft mount which will be sorted out, and the standard exhast systems are extremely restrictive so that will be comming off in replacement for a Powerflow system I know the guys up at Top gear Burnley and laurence did a cracking job on my xsara track car.

Drive down was bloody boring, we only saw a few half decent cars, and one or two group a rally cars from the forest of dean rally, Wydean on the way back home.

It made it back from bracknall, upto the northwest so i can go out and plate again now :approve:

*happy clio owner again*

top gear burnley............where all the quick clios have been zorsted ;)

it wont b long before ur wishing ud have spent that coin on the willy tho mate........soooooooooooo much more rewarding.

big fan of the car u had, big fan of the car uve bought... u'll do summit good with it im sure

milage wouldnt be a problem for me.

see ya soon pal

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
looks like a very good buy that mate, carnt go wrong for 1k! Could break it for alot more than that! Like the phase 2 wheel too

ZX6R B1H
top gear burnley............where all the quick clios have been zorsted ;)

it wont b long before ur wishing ud have spent that coin on the willy tho mate........soooooooooooo much more rewarding.

I know mate, i'm still very much gutted about it as it was a proper little toy, i can certainly tell the difference between the two at the moment but one wasnt quite standard the other is. Thing is, I have a complete 172 and a williams i'm sure two cars could make one great great great little hanimal lol.

:quiet: